We are delighted to announce the launch of the Edge Grove communications app. To streamline and simplify communications, we will be using the app to keep parents updated on all logistical matters regarding Edge Grove. We will no longer produce the weekly Information Letter on a Friday, instead news items and notices will be posted on the app.
The app will only be available to our Edge Grove community (parents will receive an invitation to download the app to your mobile device). Once you have downloaded the app, it is important that you update your preferences in the settings to ensure that you receive targeted information for your child(ren)’s phase, year group and class.
Please accept the push notifications to make sure you do not miss any important notices.
Edge Grove school app icon
Things you will be able to do through the app:
- View the school calendar
- Keep up to date with the latest school news
- View weekly information such as team sheets, music timetables, menus, commendations & golden moments) in the Documents section of the app) without having to log in to The Source
- View image galleries from school events and activities
- Receive messages and alerts regarding news and events relating to your child(ren)
- Set your preferred language to receive all communications through the app in your chosen language (you can do this in settings; the default is English)
We would like to encourage all parents to download and use the app as it will be our main channel of communication moving forward.
If you have any questions about the app, please contact Heather Wood on email@example.com or the school office on 01923 855 724.